If you wish to travel abroad with your pet then requirements depend on where you are travelling to, and this is now very different when travelling to European destinations after Brexit.

See the Government Website for the latest advice.

We are able to help you with Rabies Vaccinations, Inserting Microchips, issuing Animal Health Certificates and with travel to non-EU countries. We have a team of Official Veterinarians who are able to do such work on behalf of the UK Government. In the first instance we recommend you contact us for advice and information. Email may be the best way to do this initially.