Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
To All our Clients, Patients and Suppliers. We hope you have a really fun, enjoyable and safe time. To assist with that our Christmas / New Year Newsletter has many tips to help you avoid Christmas dangers (and avoid a trip to us on Christmas Day), plus:
- Lots of Christmas and New Year Promotions
- Enter our competition to win £50 credit to spend on anything in the Practice
- Revolutionary new joint supplement for dogs (Dasuquin)
- Free Arthritis Consultations with the Veterinary Surgeon and 10% off any treatment then required
- Free Dental checks and 10% off Dental Procedures and Products
- Remember - if you need food, medication or other supplies over Christmas order it in plenty of time. Although we may be open many of our suppliers are closed for the holiday period. The Christmas Newsletter also show our Christmas Opening Hours.
Our Qualified Nurses run free clubs all year round, helping you provide the best possible care:
- Puppy & Kitten Clubs
- Dental Club
- Weight Club (Pet Fit Club)
- Bunny Club and Small Furry Club
- Senior Club (A popular 'well pet club')
- Diabetic Club
Club of the Month: Senior Club
How do you best care for the older Dog, Cat or Rabbit? What problems can they get and how will you know? Is your older cat or dog quietly suffering with pain? More importantly, what are you going to do about it? Make a FREE appointment to see our Nurses at the SENIOR PET CLUB. Read more in the Christmas / New Year Newsletter.
See our Competition Page where simply writing us a review can earn you £50 of Credit to spend as you wish in the Practice.
Special Offers and Discounts for Everyone
You will be amazed at the range of Special Offers and treatments we are offering this Christmas and New Year Including:
- FREE Senior Club Appointments with the Nurse
- FREE Arthritis checks with the Vet
- FREE Dental Checks with the Vet
- Discounted ID CHIPS
- 4 Weeks Free Insurance with Petplan
- Discounted Preventive Health Products
Vaccination and flea /tick / worm is important to protect your pet, pets in the community and humans from life threatening disease. Worming is as much about public health as it is for your pet's health. Fleas can be a problem for all dogs, cats, rabbits and households.
See our Special Offer Page for lots more and to see what we can do to help you....
Nutrition and Vet Complex Diet
CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR OFFER
For the optimal health of your dog, cat, puppy or kitten we stock the full Virbac VetComplex Range of diets. In our opinion this food is better than any other pet food; nutritionally better, superiorly manufactured and amazing value for money. What you feed your pet is the most important thing that contributes to their health, beyond lifestyle and preventative health.You probably take a lot of care with what you eat - why not give the same consideration to your pets?
From December 1st 2013 to January 19th 2014 we are Offering BUY ONE GET ONE THE SAME SIZE HALF PRICE on all pack sizes of Vet Complex. Just call in to find out more or take some away. We have FREE samples if you need to try Vet Complex before you buy and offer a full refund palatability guarantee. Our staff feed Vet Complex to their Pets!
December 2013 Star Patient
Whenever we have an interesting or special case we will try and make then 'famous' by publishing their story on these pages. If you think your pet has had heroic treatment or surgery, made a dramatic recovery, or has any other type of special story that may be of interest to others then please let us know. We will do our best to publish it.
Many of these stories highlight important issues that you should consider for your own pet's health and well-being.For example you make think again about insuring your pet when you have seen some of the problems that can easily occur.
Read the full range of interesting 'Star' animals:
The Star Patients offer you a behind the scenes glimpse of life on the other side of the counter, with really interesting, challenging or special cases that show you not only what we can do, but also how our Practice is able to give you peace of mind and care at the times when you need it most.
As well as submitting STAR Patient Stories which you can do by email we would really appreciate it if you could leave us a REVIEW of the treatment you have received at Vetcare.
In fact until March 31st 2014 all reviews will be entered into a PRIZE DRAW with three lots of £50 Credit to the lucky three people who have written reviews drawn from a hat
Help, Support and Webshop
Some of the most important things that you do for your pet are:
- Choosing an appropriate diet for their time of life,
- Having a safe, cost effective, efficacious and all encompassing preventive health program (disease prevention, worming and flea control),
- Paying regular attention to dental hygiene,
- Ensuring they have an Identification Microchip fitted,
- Choosing an appropriate Insurance Policy,
Our staff are all at the end of a telephone or email; all highly trained, friendly and there to help you do right by your pet; to help keep them in tip-top condition. Don't hesitate to contact us should you need advice and support.